Monday, September 12, 2011

family pictures

I will apologize ahead of time for how many pictures there are. I was just so happy with how our family pictures turned out. You have to understand. It was a real challenge trying to get four boys to actually stay in one spot, let alone smile, and not play with the nearest stick that could be found. Many times, Adam & I were smiling, looking happy for the camera but through our smiles were giving out threats. Stay here or else. Smile or else. Look at the camera or else. Soon the threats changed to bribery. The boys tried their hardest, but there were so many things to see & play with. In the end, it all turned out & we were very thrilled with the pictures. I think that the photographer captured our family well.

























                                                                  looking tired!













5 comments:

  1. oh Kerri those are gorgeous pics!! What a beautiful family you have, your boys are too cute for words. 4 boys, what a riot. thanks for posting so many...LOVE it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. She did capture your family well. Looking forward to Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was waiting for those photos! I love the first one the best, it captures your family beautifully! Great job boys (and Adam and Kerri)!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carole, it is a riot having these four boys but there are times that I think that I should invest in some riot gear!!
    Thanks for the comments everyone.
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! I love the setting, and your boys are adorable!

    Rachel Sjaarda

    ReplyDelete