Monday, August 29, 2011

celebrating 10 years of marriage!

We are so thankful to God for these past 10 years of marriage.
He has been our rock in times of much joy & during the times that we have
experienced sadness.

"Come let us bow down, Let us kneel before the Lord our Maker."  Psalm 95:6
Little did we know that the vineyard where we took most of the pictures would some day be grapes that we see everyday. If you look behind the big grape post on the left of the picture you can see the roof of our house & the barn.

                                            My sweet cousin Alysha is now our babysitter!

                       








On our anniversary Adam made a delicious breakfast for all of us, complete with orange juice in wine glasses, & strawberries & whipping cream to put on top of the waffles.
I was daring enough to try on my wedding dress. The boys thought that it was great fun & they wanted to dress up too! I have heard that after having children, your rib cage expands (?) - ( I could not do one clasp up on the wedding dress): YIKES

6 comments:

  1. Ten years ago we were all very busy! I loved your wedding dress then and I still love it! Ten years later - much busier with 4 children then being a nurse! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! What a nice post! You both look the same....apart from the rib cage, I suppose...not that I noticed! Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kerri! I can't believe you're at 10 years!! Great pictures we still have fond memories of your wedding! You sure married a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments. Aunt Diane, I sure did marry a "good one!" Christine, very funny comment:)
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kerri! I just heard from Holly that you had a blog! Beautiful pictures on here. And neat to "catch up" on your life a little bit. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete