Monday, September 10, 2012

from the homefront

 
The boys were happy to start school again and we fell into routine very quickly.

This little lad has started kindergarten. How fast the time goes. On Andrew's first day of school, I was doing devotions with the boys in the morning and when I started praying especially for Andrew as he would be starting school that day - I got so choked up that I had to stop. Andrew just loves to cuddle and follow Adam around when Adam is working from home - but the good news is that Andrew is loving school - the social aspect of it!
 
 
 
 
 

On Labour day we went for a hike at Morning Star Mill with my parents. We have always lived in this area but have never visited this neat place.


Way back in July we celebrated my brother-in-law, Bret's 30th and nephew Zachary's 13th birthday.
Before they came we filled up a basket of water balloons and attacked uncle Bret when he walked into the back yard. The nephews and nieces were thrilled with this idea and I love the look of anticipation on these little boys' faces.
 
 
 
 

Here are our three nieces from Adam's side:
Eve, Michaela, and Bethany
 
 
This "no-climb" fence that we bought should of been tested on Tyler. This troublesome-two year old is something else. As someone so rightly put it "he has wickedly cute eyes." We are going to take the bottom piece of wood off of the gate and hopefully that will keep Tyler away from the pond. It will also help me from having a nervous break down:)
 

1 comment: