Saturday, April 23, 2011

Andrew - the third child



Andrew - our spunky little three year old. Why walk normally when you can skip, jump, leap, summersault, dive, jump- roll, and whatever else that is fun? Andrew has had more accidents in his short few years, then most people have in a life time. The other day I started to write some of his accident stories down in his book and I got a writer's cramp. Someday I might write them down here on this blog, but I always get a flustery feeling thinking back to his really early days. When he turned two, Adam had a bouquet of flowers delivered to me to celebrate. There were times that we didn't think that he would make it to see his birthday. Everyone at church knows Andrew from his many bangs, bruises, and bandages. Lately though, the accidents haven't been as frequent. Andrew can be incrediably graceful. He can stand at the end of our couch and jump over his brother's head and do a jump roll. I pretend not see or else I would have to get him in trouble:) But inside, I marvel. This did not come from me. His flexiblilty and agility are astounding to all around.


We were all suposed to look at Tyler for this picture. Andrew had a different idea

Liam has the smushed face at the very bottom of the pile. Andrew is at the top and his face is where Nate's face should be, and I am not sure where Nate's face is!

I put a stop to this quickly. Poor little Tyler unaware of the constant dangers around him




Why sit normally when you can stand on your head.
This is a common scene around here



This was worth a picture because this is not a common scene.
His busy playing must have caught up on him

3 comments:

  1. WHaat?!?!?! this is wonderful!! I have been waiting for this, as you know. :) You are a great writer and I love to see pics of your beautiful boys!! and they are quite hilarious to read about. :) and so very cute. I shall have to link you so I keep updated on all the happenings...keep blogging!! Hope you're doing really well Kerri!! love cj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerri! I just stumbled upon your blog. I am waiting to get your email address from Elaine so Melissa (my daughter) can email you the Nerf info. Now that I see you have 4 boys I know why you are interested in Nerf. :) Wow 4 boys! They are so cute! Nice to "see" you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerri
    Nice to see that you and Adam have 4 great kids and that your both doing so fine.
    It shure has been a long time since we saw each other.
    A lot has changed in time, I am married to and have two great kids with my wife.
    Good to know your alright.
    God bless
    Elbert

    ReplyDelete