Wednesday, January 22, 2014

focus on the family rediscovered



Last winter I rediscovered the Focus on the family Radio broadcasts. During the quiet, cold nights I would nurse our little newborn and listen to the day's broadcasts. It made for some cozy winter nights.
 This winter, our little guy has grown into a busy one year old and I have heaps of laundry around me as I listen (the difference that twelve months makes!) The broadcasts are wonderful! They are meant to make your family grow in God's way. The broadcasts equip, educate, and encourage your family.


I highly recommend listening to Part 1 and 2 on Thanksgiving Stories of gratefulness from listeners who called in to share. (November 2013) The Christmas Memories that aired were equally as good. (December 2013) Before the broadcasts, the hosts warn their listeners to have a tissue on hand. I am warning you to have a handful of tissues ready!


oneplace.com/ministries/focus-on-the-family

No comments:

Post a Comment