Saturday, February 2, 2013

zoo-like-ness

When my grandma was over a little while ago, she made a comment that our house was kind of like a zoo. I couldn't help but agree. I wasn't sure if she said this because everyone was home from school and it was a tad crazy or if she said it because of the animals all around us.

 

 
This beautiful hawk sits on our barn roof and sweeps into the fields. I cheer it on hoping that it catches
lots of field mice.
 

 
Deer in the field beside us

 
All eleven puppies are with their new owners. It was fun having them and a great experience for the
boys but the smell of puppies...
 
 
 
 
 

 When you least expect it a dinosaur sneaks up to you and starts nibbling at your feet!
 
And while dusting, little miniature animals pop up all over the place and most often in two by twos. I wonder if they think that that little man with the blue hat is Noah!

4 comments:

  1. oh Kerri its all so cute...the puppies, the animals in 2s, noah, the dinosaur, and all the adorable boys. i love your life!! :) thanks for posting in all your busy-ness!! does March 16th work? or whenever...I'm not suggesting the weekend before that b/c it is daylight savings time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the puppy photos...it reaffirms for me that I still never want to go through with that! Dan thought it would be a great idea for Blue to have a litter...imagine 11 of our dog?? Crazy!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those pictures with the puppies! I can't even imagine... we've had a hard enough time with just one in the house :) Our puppy has been moved to the barn and I think everyone is a lot happier in this house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me smile! Those puppy pictures are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete